Become a PADA Member
We value your annual membership with us! It is because of people like you who are passionate about perinatal mental health, that we are able to provide tools, resources and training within our communities, and strengthen our work. Your membership also enables us to continue to operate as a registered incorporated society. We receive no regular government funding for our work, relying solely on grants from trusts and foundations, and generous donations.
From only $40 per year, you would receive a wide range of benefits, while helping us to provide education, tools and networking for health professionals supporting parents and whānau during the perinatal period.
These exciting membership benefits are available to individuals for $40 or organisations at $80. An organisation membership entitles up to four of your team to attend our events at the reduced fee. Membership runs one year from the date of payment received. Longer term membership options are available on request.
Professional Membership – $40 a year
- An entry in our online provider directory
- Discounts on workshops, conferences, and other events that PADA offers
- FREE CPD Certificates (when applicable)
- Receive our e-Newsletter
- Invitations to networking events hosted by PADA that bring together the community of professionals serving families
- ‘Are you Ok… Really?’ PADA book at reduced rate of $30 + $5.50 postage (+ an additional $3.70 for rural delivery)
- ‘Mothers Cry Too’ book by Dr Sara Weeks at reduced rate of $30 + $5.50 postage (+ an additional $3.70 for rural delivery)
- Free copy of our PADA resources*
- A professional affiliation that illustrates your commitment to helping those suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders
*These resources have been created as a handy reference tool to inform and support you, as a care provider when working with expectant mums. Further copies can be posted to you.
Organisational Membership – $80 a year
Your organisation will enjoy all the same benefits as our Professional Members PLUS:
- Up to four members of an organisation can attend PADA Seminars and Conferences at discounted members rate
- Receive our e-Newsletter and invitations to upcoming events
- Access to our large database of Care Providers around New Zealand