Partnering with PADA is not only good for the impact you’ll be making, it’s good for your business as well.
According to a Stillwater/ACNielsen Report:
94% of New Zealanders believe it is a good idea for companies to support charities —
with 85% thinking more highly of companies which show their support towards charities.
72% of employees have a stronger sense of loyalty to their employer when the company gives back to the community.
(Loyalty is a key component of staff retention.)
73% of consumers said they would be prepared to change their preferred brand or service to
a similar brand which showed its support towards a worthy cause.
65% said that, even if prices were more expensive, they would be inclined to purchase products or
services from a company which supports worthy causes.
We are always looking to work with businesses passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of New Zealand women, men and families affected by perinatal anxiety and depression.
- Connect with a health issue that affects over 12,000 families every year
- Demonstrate a commitment to expecting and new parents
- Make a real difference by supporting a trusted New Zealand charity
- Link to strong values that resonate with numerous target markets
Ways to work with PADA:
- Financial support including sponsorship
- Workplace giving
- Raising awareness
- Pro bono support such as volunteering, networking and training
As is the case with the families we help, no two corporate relationships are the same. We look forward to working with your business to develop a relationship that helps you achieve your goals and helps Kiwi families too. If you’d like to become a sponsor, supporter or a partner – whether it be ongoing, one-off or for a particular project – then please contact PADA Fundraising Manager.